____________________________________
Nowadays I do think twice about what I have to blog about, what I want to share, what I want to say or even to comment. Becaseu this private self is in a matter of fact a public self. That is what happens when a students takes up media, visual culture, writing and public relations result too.
Nonetheless I want to stay in melbourne just a week more. Why? Because the list of people I was planning to meet in Singapore has been cut down by half and the amount of people I want to connect to and spend more time together has increased by half. Ha Ha. But I do need a hair cut badly, my hands are itching for the siccors that it is not funny anymore.
Exam stress is coming full on now but nonetheless I am trying to keep my cool and patience because once I lose my cool there goes my attitude towards my studies. There are people around me that are competitive and need help. *My neighbours are pretty irritating as they do not know how thin the walls are*
With the deveopment of the coffee ministry in Melbourne University, it has been a great experience.
My heart is currently going thousand of ways.
Because the private self is no longer private, I could only stop with private matters till I have an inspiration.
Seriously guys that try to pick up girls from the libraries are the worst things ive ever seen.